Doggone Good! has been known to professional dog trainers for their treat bags since they first opened their doors 16 years ago! The newest Trek & Train Bait Bag has been updated to include a magnetic closure and is made with heavy-duty fabric.
- Because Your Dog Doesn't Want to Wait While You Fumble!: The Trek & Train Bait Bag features a magnetic closure with a small cord pull that lets you open and close it with one hand. The main compartment is roomy enough to easily reach your hand in to get your dog's treats out.
- The Professional's Choice! High-Quality and Durable: Made with 600D backpack-type fabric for years of use. You will really notice the quality difference!
- Carry Treats and More (Including Your Phone)!: The main compartment is roomy enough to fit a tennis ball along with some treats or easily over 1 Cup of treats. There is a zipper compartment down one side of the Trek & Train Bait Bag which is great for items such as a credit card, or keys. There is also a small Velcro pouch in the front of the bag that is perfect for small items like a poop bag or clicker.
- Thoughtful Design: The Grey lining inside the Trek & Treat lining allows better visibility of your goodies and a D-ring on the side is included for attaching leads or training items.
- Details: Size 6" L x 5.5" H x 2" D (open). The slim profile lays flat against your body when not in use. Attaches to you with a strong belt clip and includes loops if you prefer to thread a belt through (maximum belt width, 1 3/4"). Machine washable (air dry).
- Optional Web Belt Available. Belt is not included.
- Not sure which of our treat bags to choose? Compare Features of Trek and Rapid Reward Doggone Good Bait Bags or Check out our dog training bag comparison article.
This Item Ships from the Pet Expertise Warehouse in California.
Standard shipping within the continental US for orders Over $49* is FREE!
For US order under $49 standard shipping is $6.75+.
Shipping outside of the US is $24.75 and up.
Exceptions and details about our free shipping offer: Items that ship directly from our supplier, (such as custom made items and large items like crates and gates), are not eligible for our free shipping offer (although they may have their own free shipping!). If an item ships directly from our supplier there will not be a "Pet Expertise Shipping" tab in the product details.
The $49 item total is calculated on items that ship from the Pet Expertise warehouse only. The total is taken before shipping, taxes or discount codes.
To view the shipping cost follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart and click on the View Cart button.
2. Click on the "Calculate" icon. Enter your country and zip code in the form and click Calculate.