Help your dog be happier and calmer with this beautiful and clinically proven calming music. Music can soothe the savage beast, and your dog too!
The breakthrough research behind Through a Dog’s Ear shows that special arrangements of classical music have a profound soothing impact on anxious dogs. Thanks to research conducted with veterinary neurologist Susan Wagner, Leeds and Spector have created music shown to be twice as effective as conventional classical selections for soothing dogs. View research.
Each album is an hour in length and is built upon clinically-tested principles for effective calming music. Recordings are performed by The Apollo Chamber Ensemble, featuring Lisa Spector, pianist. Produced, with psychoacoustic arrangements and sequencing, by sound therapy expert Joshua Leeds.
Music to Calm Your Canine Companion Vol 1:
- Calming classical music psychoacoustically designed to help soothe your dog.
- Perfect for when your dog is alone or you are content to relax or snooze. Not to be used while driving or operating machinery. (For more alert activities, check out Music for the Canine Household, below).
- Helps to solve dog behavior problems including:
- You dog's thunderstorm or fireworks fear
- Separation anxiety
- Anxiety over guests arriving
- General anxiety or nervousness
- Nervous barking
- Boarding / Kenneling
- Instructions on using the CD to help calm your dog.
- Click to view the CD's composition and listen to a sample.
Driving Edition, Music to Calm Your Canine in the Car:
- Does your dog find riding in the car stressful or scary or just a bit too exciting?! If your dog can’t settle down for the trip, gets the shakes, or pants excessively, now you have a drug-free solution with Through a Dog’s Ear: Driving Edition.
- This psychoacoustically designed music of Music to Calm Your Canine, Driving Edition, strikes the ideal balance of keeping the driver alert while soothing your dog’s nerves for a comfortable, pleasant journey.
- Includes Travel Prep, an additional 20 minutes of music to prepare especially anxious dogs for riding in the car.
- How to Use: For optimal effect, please follow the instructions carefully. Click for instructions on helping your dog's car anxiety using this Through a Dog's Ear CD.
- Click to view the CD's composition and listen to samples
Music for the Canine Household:
- Through a Dog's Ear Music for the Canine Household, features classical music that facilitates awakened awareness in people while simultaneously providing relaxation for your dog. Provides a great auditory environment to help two and four-leggeds enjoy the sweetness of home.
- Click to view the CD's composition and listen to samples.
I first put on Music to Calm Your Canine Companion half listening because I was in a conversation. And then I thought, this is no average pianist. Those simple notes, made transparent, revealed that this was the soul of a master. I stopped my conversation and listened and became totally peaceful, which is exactly what happened to my dog. Marty Nemko, Contributing Editor of US News & World Report
I highly recommend Through a Dog's Ear CD’s to anyone living with a dog with stress/anxiety problems. It provides a calming energy to dogs in homes, shelters and boarding kennels. I found it beneficial when doing energy or body work on dogs. Many of the dogs I am working with had aggression issues with people or other dogs. The music noticeably helped them be calmer and more focused. I am delighted to have this new tool to help our canine companions. April Frost, Animal behaviorist, author of Beyond Obedience
Music therapy for animals and creating healing soundscapes for the home and veterinary clinic is long overdue. I cherish this work as a harbinger of the deepening awareness on the part of humans about the creatures with whom we share our lives. Already, during treatments, I have found that both animals and their humans respond to the music. It integrates seamlessly into the healing space and harmonizes the session in a relaxed and beautiful way. Congratulations on this important first step. In addition, Through a Dog's Ear Driving Edition soothes straight to the soul. Ideally, it will lead to less road rage for humans and less travel anxiety for dogs. Keep it coming! This world needs your work. Narda G. Robinson, DO, DVM, MS, FAAMA, Colorado State University, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
This Item Ships from the Pet Expertise Warehouse.
Standard shipping within the continental US for orders Over $29* is FREE!
For US orders under $29 standard shipping is $6.75+.
Shipping outside of the US is $24.75 and up.
Exceptions and details about our free shipping offer: Items that ship directly from our supplier, (such as custom made items and large items like crates and gates), are not eligible for our free shipping offer (although they may have their own free shipping!). If an item ships directly from our supplier there will not be a "Pet Expertise Shipping" tab in the product details.
The $29 item total is calculated on items that ship from the Pet Expertise warehouse only. The total is taken before shipping, taxes or discount codes.
To view the shipping cost follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart and click on the View Cart button.
2. Click on the "Calculate" icon. Enter your country and zip code in the form and click Calculate.