Want a dog crate that's really durable? That's safe & economical? We did too and we searched and found the Ruff Land Performance Dog Kennel! Just watch the video below to see how tough it is compared to other crates such as the Vari-Kennel. (The Ruff Land Crate is sometimes referred to as Ruff Tough, Ruff Tuff, Rough Tough, Rough Tuff, Ruff-Tuff, Rough-Tough, or Rough-Tuff.)
- Perfect for safe car travel! The Ruff Land Double Door version (available in intermediate and large sizes) is very handy as you can let your dog out from either side of your car.
- Great for crate training. The Ruff Land Performance Kennel will make a cozy, safe home for dogs that are not ready be left free in the house. For best results, be sure to teach your dog to be calm in the crate. If your dog panics the Ruff Land Kennel will keep your dog contained, but your dog may injure itself trying to escape so it is very important to train your dog to be calm in the crate by finding a great positive trainer if the tips in the previous link don't help. As a general rule, we recommend crating your dog for no more than four hours at a time.
- One-Piece Construction: The Ruff Land Kennels Dog Crate is made from heavy-duty, PE plastic which is molded into a single piece for maximum strength. (Note: These crates do not break in half for storage like other plastic crates do).
- Professional Grade! Perfect for dog professionals such as groomers, veterinarians and doggy day cares.
- Easy to use: Easy to clean, stackable, and the doors open in both directions.
- Long lasting: Ruff Land Kennels have a one year warranty.
- Made in the USA!
- Great price with FREE SHIPPING!
- Comes in off -white, textured "pebble granite", with a black door. The Small and XL sizes come with a metal door and the other sizes come with a composite door unless you specify metal wire.
Sizes: (Note: If you are using the kennel for car travel a smaller size is a bit safer. If your dog is spending time at home in the crate you can go a little larger).
Small: 16" wide (at widest point) x 16" high x 21" long; weighs 10 lbs. Best for dogs under 25 lbs.
Medium: 18" wide (at widest point) x 20" high x 28" long; weighs 15 lbs. Best for dogs under 45 lbs.
Intermediate: 20" wide (at widest point) x 23" high x 31" long; weighs 20 lbs. Best for dogs under 65 lbs.
Intermediate SUV: 20" wide (at widest point) x 23" high x 27-31" long (sloped at top to fit in an SUV hatchback); weighs 20 lbs. Best for dogs under 65 lbs.
Large: 22" wide (at widest point) x 26" high x 35" long; weighs 30 lbs. Best for dogs under 90 lbs.
Shipping: This item ships FREE within 2 weeks directly from our supplier to continental US addresses only (no PO boxes or APOs - sorry!). Note the Large and X-Large are currently inclusive of the FedEx holiday shipping surcharges thru January 5, 2020.
Click the play button below a video of field-testing the Ruff Tough Kennel (Now called Ruff Land): (Note, we now offer an updated version with increased ventilation, pebble granite look and black doors).
FREE Ruff Land Direct Shipping to US Continental Addresses Only.
Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Please note that if you purchase additional items from the Pet Expertise Warehouse or other Supplier Direct items you may incur additional shipping charges which will be calculated at checkout. To view the shipping cost for an item follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart.
2. Click the View Cart link.
3. Click on the CALCULATE link (on the right side just after the Subtotal).