BRING YOUR "LOVED" DOG OR CAT EVERYWHERE YOU GO!
- Have you ever wanted to bring your dog with you, but didn't want them to walk on a leash? Maybe it's the vet's office, or a pet-friendly festival...or maybe it's 100 degrees outside and you just want your pooch to get a break every once in a while! PupStroller is here to help:)
- PupStroller ensures an easy stroll and smooth ride, with front end suspension, durable all terrain swivel-oriented wheels, EVA rubber 7” front tires and 8” rear tires.
- The foam handle makes for an easy grip, even on long jaunts.
- Large storage basket below for stowing and pet-parent console up top includes a cup holder for added convenience.
- Locking rear step brake for secure stops on incline.
- Pets will love the mesh, retractable sun shade with zipper to enclose – you will love the internal tether that keeps them secured, even with the top open.
- Lightweight (18 lbs.) and easy to fold and store.
- For all dogs up to 35 lbs.
- Inner compartment dimensions (the part where your dog/s will sit) - 22.5" L x 14" W - plenty of room for two dogs, as long as their combined weight does not exceed 35 lbs.
- Available in Classic Black and White Houndstooth to match our most popular color PupSaver!
- Order the PupSaver compatible harness available: Get the walking harness approved for use with your PupSaver! Used in AirPupSaver 45 crash testing with our 45 lb. test dog. The dual attachment points offer the option to attach your dog with an innovative chest side D-ring which provides more comfort for your dog than back side D-ring attachment when in the PupSaver. The black mesh design with red piping is fashionable and breathable, yet durable. Both D-rings are constructed of die-cast metal, making them secure for both walking and PupSaver attachment. Adjustible for a custom fit for your dog's body. Available in XS, S and M. Sizing info: XS: chest girth: 18-22"; S: chest girth: 19-26"; M: chest girth: 24 - 28". Please measure as PupSaver-Compatible Harnesses RUN BIG!
- Endorsed by veterinarians.
- PupSaver can double as a pet bed when traveling.
- Stylish fabric!: The PupStroller is available in durable BLACK/WHITE HOUNDSTOOTH fabric. Made of polyurethane and cotton blend. Spot clean only.
- Pet Expertise review: We love the PupSaver! While crash-tested car harnesses are a good travel solution, they can be a bit of a hassle to put, bulky for small dogs and some dogs don't like them. Crates are also a good travel solution, but they are difficult to properly secure in the car and most of them are not crash-tested. The PupSaver is very easy to use and safe and comfortable for your small dog. It has the added benefit of being safe for front seat use for those of us who like to have our canine co-pilots close! We are delighted to work with this new small business to offer this gorgeous and helpful product. I think you will love it! ~ Jess
Shipping: This item ships for $20 to continental US addresses only (no PO boxes or APOs - sorry!) directly from our supplier. Expect it within 1-2 weeks. (Shipping to AK and HI is $35).
Returns: Please note this manufacturer is a direct ship supplier whom doesn't allow returns.
Learn more about the PupSaver by clicking the play button on the video below:
$20 PupSaver Direct Shipping to US. (Shipping to AK and HI is $35)
Allow 1 - 2 weeks for delivery.
Please note that if you purchase additional items from the Pet Expertise Warehouse or other Supplier Direct items you may incur additional shipping charges which will be calculated at checkout. To view the shipping cost for an item follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart.
2. Click the View Cart link.
3. Click on the CALCULATE link (on the right side just after the Subtotal).