The PupSaver is the only crash tested safety car seat for dogs up to 45 lbs!
- Quick and easy to install
- Comfortable and easy to use: Once the PupSaver is installed in your car, you just simply clip the clasp to your dog's harness or collar and go! Or clip your dog i using the optional new PupSaver Harness.
- PupSaver compatible harness available: Get the walking harness approved for use with your PupSaver! Used in AirPupSaver 45 crash testing with our 45 lb. test dog. The dual attachment points offer the option to attach your dog with an innovative chest side D-ring which provides more comfort for your dog than back side D-ring attachment when in the PupSaver. The black mesh design with red piping is fashionable and breathable, yet durable. Both D-rings are constructed of die-cast metal, making them secure for both walking and PupSaver attachment. Adjustible for a custom fit for your dog's body. Available in XS, S and M. Sizing info: XS: chest girth: 18-22"; S: chest girth: 19-26"; M: chest girth: 24 - 28". Please measure as PupSaver-Compatible Harnesses RUN BIG!
- Fits all vehicles!: Original PupSaver and AirPupSaver 25 can be attached to the front seat or backseat of your car using a 5 Point Attachment System and all metal hardware. The AirPupSaver 45 secures to the back seat only. Think of it like a rear-facing infant carseat, because that is the style of protection that was the inspriation for the design of the PupSaver. For more information on front seat safety regarding airbags, click here.
- Distraction prevention: Your dog has its own seat, so you can focus on the road.
- Endorsed by veterinarians.
- Stylish fabric!: The PupSaver Harness is Black Mesh with Red Trim accents and Metal Hardware. Spot clean only.
- Pet Expertise review: We love the PupSaver! While crash-tested car harnesses are a good travel solution, they can be a bit of a hassle to put, bulky for small dogs and some dogs don't like them. Crates are also a good travel solution, but they are difficult to properly secure in the car and most of them are not crash-tested. The PupSaver is very easy to use and safe and comfortable for your small dog. It has the added benefit of being safe for front seat use for those of us who like to have our canine co-pilots close! We are delighted to work with this new small business to offer this gorgeous and helpful product. I think you will love it!
- Please keep in mind - harnesses are not meant to be a custom fit. If you can just fit your fingers beneath the harness and your dog's fur, it fits!
- XX-Small Petite:
- Neck Girth 10.5″
- Chest Girth 12.5″
- *Typically Fits: Dogs Weighing 5 LBS AND UNDER (Not Adjustable)
- Neck Girth: 14″
- Chest Girth: 16″
- *Typically Fits: Dogs Weighing 6 -13 LBS (Some 5 - 7 lb dogs with smaller girths may find this harness too large)
- Neck Girth: 17″
- Chest Girth: 18″- 22″
- *Typically Fits: Dogs Weighing 13-21 LBS
- Neck Girth: 20″
- Chest Girth: 19″- 26″
- *Typically Fits: Dogs Weighing 20-30 LBS
- Neck Girth: 22″
- Chest Girth: 24″ – 28″
- *Typically Fits: Dogs Weighing 30-45 LB
Shipping: This item ships for $20 to continental US addresses only (no PO boxes or APOs - sorry!) directly from our supplier. Expect it within 1-2 weeks. (Shipping to AK and HI is $35).
Returns: Please note this manufacturer is a direct ship supplier whom doesn't allow returns.
Learn more about the PupSaver by clicking the play button on the video below:
$20 PupSaver Direct Shipping to US. (Shipping to AK and HI is $35)
Allow 1 - 2 weeks for delivery.
Please note that if you purchase additional items from the Pet Expertise Warehouse or other Supplier Direct items you may incur additional shipping charges which will be calculated at checkout. To view the shipping cost for an item follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart.
2. Click the View Cart link.
3. Click on the CALCULATE link (on the right side just after the Subtotal).