The Jafco Muzzle is lightweight, comfortable and secure, a perfect muzzle. Invented and developed by a professional police dog trainer!
- The Jafco Muzzle is a secure muzzle designed for your dog's comfort and safety. The muzzle will allow your dog to bark, pant, eat treats, and drink (make sure the dog has a deep enough water bowl / bucket).
- The Jafco Basket Muzzle is perfect for:
- Preventing being bitten while training an aggressive dog.
- Preventing wound licking.
- Preventing eating items such as rocks and sticks.
- Jafco Muzzles are easy to clean and cushioned for comfort. Ventilation holes are 5/8" in diameter except for the Treat Hole (optional) which is 7/8". The 5/8" openings easily fit the nozzle of an Easy Cheese canister or pretzel sticks for positive reinforcement training. Choose the Treat Hole option for feeding larger sized treats.
- Available in two different materials. High-density plastic muzzles are available in white or black. These fairly rigid muzzles are best for light-weight security. Clear, flexible vinyl muzzles are best for comfort and for being able to view your dog's facial expression during training. The clear version is also less visible to the public.
- More options! Now available with 3 Straps for additional security and/or Treat Hole for easy treat feeding. The 3 Straps version includes an extra strap for additional security that goes between the dog's eyes. This is very useful for dogs that have shorter snouts and as an extra security measure. Muzzles with a Treat Hole option include a 7/8" large hole for convenient treating!
- Instructions on fitting and teaching your dog to happily wear a muzzle.
- See the video below for a video demonstration of the clear version of the Jafco Muzzle.
Shipping: This item ships directly from our supplier worldwide via US Mail. The shipping fee is $6.75 for US delivery and will arrive in 3-6 business days.
We now offer two brands of muzzles, if you would like to compare the two, you can check out our Muzzle Comparison Chart.
We recommend ordering based on the breed and weight of your dog as long as your dog is a standard size/weight. If you wish to measure, use a soft measuring tape and measure the length of your dog’s snout from the very end of his nose to the point at which the flat plane of his snout starts to slope upwards to the eyes as shown left. Then, measure around the widest part of your dog's snout while his mouth is closed. If your measurements indicate a size different from your dog's breed in the chart below, please measure again to be on the safe side. Unsure of size? Ask the manufacturer at JAFCOMUZZLES@AOL.COM or 800-742-0389. When contacting, please let the Jafco know that you will be ordering from Pet Expertise and be ready with your dog’s breed, weight, and snout measurements.
Not recommended for small dogs with short noses such as Pugs and Boston Terriers.
|Approx. Weight of Dog|
Example Dog Breeds (Standard sized)
|9- 12 lbs|
Large Chihuahua, Miniature Pinscher, Papillion
2.25" to 3"
4.5" to 6.5"
|12 - 21 lbs|
Jack Russell Terrier, Manchester Terrier
2.75" to 3.5"
7" to 9"
|15 - 45 lbs|
Beagle, Brittany Spaniel, Cocker Spaniel, Dachshund, Sheltie, Corgi, Cairn Terrier, Mini Schnauzer, Mini Poodle
3.25" to 4.25"
8" to 10"
|40 - 55 lbs|
Small Lab, Small Golden, Small German Shepherd, Husky, Belgian Shepherd, Malinois, Dalmatian, Small Doberman, Small Standard Poodle, Cattle Dog, Border Collie
3.5" to 4.5’’
9.5" to 11.5"
|#3 with 3 Straps||40 - 70 lbs||Pitbull, Boxer, Chow Chow (short nosed dogs)||3.25" to 4.25’’||9.5" to 11.5"|
|50 to 85 lbs|
Lab, Golden, German Shepherd, Doberman, Giant Schnauzer, Large Standard Poodle, Weimaraner,
4.5" to 5.5"
11.5" to 14.5"
|80 - 200 lbs|
Mastiff, Great Dane, St. Bernard, Wolfhound, Newfoundland
4" to 5.5"
14" to 16.5"
#3R with 3 Straps
|85 - 115 lbs|
Small Rottweiler, Large Pit Bull
3" to 4"
9.5" to 12.5"
#4R with 3 Straps
|95 - 130 lbs|
3" to 4.5"
12" to 15"
Click the play button below for a video demonstration of the Jafco Muzzle:
JAFCO Direct Shipping via USPS. $6.75 to US and $19.75 International.
Allow 2 - 8 days for delivery for US.
Please note that if you purchase additional items from the Pet Expertise Warehouse or other Supplier Direct items you may incur additional shipping charges which will be calculated at checkout. To view the shipping cost for an item follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart.
2. Click the View Cart link.
3. Click on the CALCULATE link (on the right side just after the Subtotal).