Let your dog drag this lightweight leash around the house and it will help you to teach your dog to behave.
- Use the indoor leash to help keep your dog off of the furniture, from jumping up on guests or escaping out of the door. Also helpful if you are working on teaching your dog not to bark - simply say "time out" when your dog barks, and use the dragline to walk him into his crate or another safe area for 5 minutes. For more details on how to use the Time Out technique, click here.
- A professional trainer favorite!
- Made of lightweight yet strong cord with no handle so that it is less likely to catch on furniture.
- Not for use outdoors.
Black nylon, 10 ft long, with swivel clip.
No posts found
This Item Ships from the Pet Expertise Warehouse.
Standard shipping within the continental US for orders Over $29* is FREE!
For US orders under $29 standard shipping is $6.75+.
Shipping outside of the US is $24.75 and up.
Exceptions and details about our free shipping offer: Items that ship directly from our supplier, (such as custom made items and large items like crates and gates), are not eligible for our free shipping offer (although they may have their own free shipping!). If an item ships directly from our supplier there will not be a "Pet Expertise Shipping" tab in the product details.
The $29 item total is calculated on items that ship from the Pet Expertise warehouse only. The total is taken before shipping, taxes or discount codes.
To view the shipping cost follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart and click on the View Cart button.
2. Click on the "Calculate" icon. Enter your country and zip code in the form and click Calculate.