The Freedom Harness is "The Ferrari of Dog Walking Harnesses" - Grisha Stewart, Ahimsa Dog Training.
NEW! Jellybean multi-color styles! Choose Jellybean Sugar or Spice in the drop down to view a picture!
- Why we love it: The Freedom No Pull Harness comfortably and easily reduces pulling, neck strain and escaping. Recommended by dog trainers as the ultimate in flexibility, control, and no-pull training.
- Multi-functional: The harness can be used for discouraging pulling when attached to the front or for exercise when attached to the back. A leash can be attached to both the front and back of the harness or just the front or the back. Test to see which works best for you and your dog!
- Stop the pulling!: Attaching your leash to the martingale loop on the back will allow your dog to walk in a straight line without twisting or straining, while also discouraging pulling by gently tightening around the chest. The Freedom Harness also features a ring on the front of the chest as an additional control point which lets you “steer” your dog which makes leash training easier. Using a double-ended leash allows you to connect to both the front and back of the harness, which gives you even more control.
- Comfortable and durable: The Freedom no-pull harness has a soft velvet lining on the strap that goes behind the legs to prevent sores that sometimes occur with harnesses. This well-made harness will stand up to daily use by even the strongest dogs!
- Lifetime chew warranty: The manufacturer will replace your chewed harness for a small replacement cost. Contact us if your harness needs to be repaired or replaced for instructions. Please note, that it is best to not leave the harness on your dog while unattended as chewing can happen FAST!
- Perfect for all dogs: Great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make the Freedom harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is also great for dogs with amputations, arthritis or other injuries.
- Optional double-ended nylon leash is available to match your harness: The leash is 5/8" wide for smaller sizes and 1" wide for the larger sizes. It is 3.5 feet long when you use the dual connection, or 5 feet long when you use the single connection and connect the other end to the handle. (Other websites, refer to the harness and leash together as the Training Package). You can also feel free to use your own leash with the Freedom Harness. Need an extra or replacement leash for the Freedom Harness?
- 100% Made in the USA! Easy to put on and take off. Washable. Training instructions are included. Recommended by Whole Dog Journal!
- View fitting and training instructions.
Use a soft tape measure around the widest part of your dog's chest (rib cage), behind the front legs. The tape measure should be flat to the dog, not pulled tight, but not loose. Use the girth and not the dog's weight, as the weight is only approximate. If your dog is between sizes, choose the smaller size unless you expect your dog to get bigger.
|XS||14" - 20"||13-21 lbs||5/8"|
|S||18" - 24"||19-36 lbs||5/8"|
|M 5/8'' width||23" - 28"||30-50 lbs||5/8"|
|M 1'' width||23" - 28"||35-50 lbs||1''|
|L||27" - 32"||50-80 lbs||1"|
|XL||31" - 37"||75-135 lbs||1"|
|2XL||36" - 44"||125-200 lbs||1"|
Click the play button below for a video of the Freedom Harness in action (and view more videos in the video tab):
This Item Ships from the Pet Expertise Warehouse.
Standard shipping within the continental US for orders Over $29* is FREE!
For US orders under $29 standard shipping is $6.75+.
Shipping outside of the US is $24.75 and up.
Exceptions and details about our free shipping offer: Items that ship directly from our supplier, (such as custom made items and large items like crates and gates), are not eligible for our free shipping offer (although they may have their own free shipping!). If an item ships directly from our supplier there will not be a "Pet Expertise Shipping" tab in the product details.
The $29 item total is calculated on items that ship from the Pet Expertise warehouse only. The total is taken before shipping, taxes or discount codes.
To view the shipping cost follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart and click on the View Cart button.
2. Click on the "Calculate" icon. Enter your country and zip code in the form and click Calculate.