Drooling, shaking, panting, vomiting... sound familiar? Behaviorists believe that almost all car sickness in dogs is caused by fear. To overcome this problem therefore, you will need to slowly teach your dog not to be afraid of the car. It will help to make sure you do not to feed your dog before car rides and take your dog for short trips while you are teaching him not to be afraid. We have aids that help him to be calm help the process go a little quicker. Click for an article on how to help your dog with carsickness.
- Basic Training Aids - Teach Your Dog the Car is Great!
- A Secured Crate Can Help Your Dog Feel Safer in the Car
- A SeatBelt Harness to Help Your Dog Feel More Secure
- A PupSaver Car Seat Helps Your Small or Medium Dog Feel Secure
- Through a Dog's Ear Calming CD for Dog's Afraid of Cars
- Calming Aids for Carsick Dogs Such as the Calming Cap