The highest quality bully stick on the market. Hormone-free, antibiotic-free and chemical-free USDA inspected free-ranging beef. Dogs love these long lasting chews; they are generally preferred over rawhide.
- Chewing a bully stick keeps dogs busy and out of trouble! Great for when you need your dog to settle down for awhile.
- Cleans teeth and freshens breath. Will not stain carpet.
- Great for teething puppies.
- Bully sticks are not rawhide, they are dried bull penises. It might not sound appealing to us, but dogs generally prefer these chews over rawhide!
- Bully sticks are from free-ranging, Brazilian cattle. Bullies are inspected upon arrival into the US. Free-range, chemical-free bullies are simply not available from US beef.
- Our Bully Stick Chews are not smoked or flavored in any way.
- Our Bully Sticks are tested for Salmonella and E.Coli and are USDA and FDA approved.
- Bully Sticks are high in protein, and low in fat: Crude Protein: not less than 80%, Crude Fat: not less than 1%, Crude Fiber: not more than 1%, Moisture: not more than 15%, Ash: not more than 2%. 15 Calories per inch.
- For bulk bully sticks, click here.
- Make your dog's chew session last longer with the Qwizl!
Caution: Remove pieces that are small enough to be swallowed and choked on. Always supervise your pet.
Sorry, due to government restrictions, this item is not available for shipping outside the USA
6" Bully Sticks are best for dogs up to 25 lbs.
12" Bully Sticks are best for dogs 20 lbs and up.
Regular Bully Sticks are approximately 1/2" thick.
X-Thick Bully Sticks are approximately 3/4" thick.
Jumbo Bully Sticks are approximately 1" thick.
We recommend choosing longer or thicker sticks for a strong chewer. Because these are a natural product, the thickness may not be consistent.
Please note: It should take at least 30 minutes for your dog to consume this chew. If your dog is eating it faster, it is probably not the best chew for your dog.
New low odor option! Our new low odor bullies have been dried extra thoroughly and are nearly odor-free, but you may detect some odor once the bully has been slobbered a bit. Picky dogs prefer the original.
This Item Ships from the Pet Expertise Warehouse in California.
Standard shipping within the continental US for orders Over $49* is FREE!
For US order under $49 standard shipping is $6.75+.
Shipping outside of the US is $24.75 and up.
Exceptions and details about our free shipping offer: Items that ship directly from our supplier, (such as custom made items and large items like crates and gates), are not eligible for our free shipping offer (although they may have their own free shipping!). If an item ships directly from our supplier there will not be a "Pet Expertise Shipping" tab in the product details.
The $49 item total is calculated on items that ship from the Pet Expertise warehouse only. The total is taken before shipping, taxes or discount codes.
To view the shipping cost follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart and click on the View Cart button.
2. Click on the "Calculate" icon. Enter your country and zip code in the form and click Calculate.