The Baskerville Ultra is the ultimate dog muzzle! Every aspect of this basket muzzles design has been created with the intent to combine maximum safety and comfort for your dog.
Baskerville Ultra Muzzle Features:
- Designed by Veterinarian, Dr. Roger Mugford, to be the most secure and comfortable muzzle available.
- Tough yet soft! The Baskerville Muzzle is extremely tough and durable, yet flexible and soft to touch.
- Secure and Adjustable Fit: The muzzle strap has a loop at the bottom so that you can thread your dog's regular collar though it and an optional and removable over-the-head safety strap which ensures that even a canine Houdini cannot remove it! The muzzle's neck strap has a durable metal buckle with pre-holed webbing. (Please note that a new design with durable nylon buckles is in production, and some of our stock is the new design. While in transition, hardware may be either metal or nylon.) The muzzles are made of a pliable rubber that can be widened or narrowed if needed by placing them in hot water, then holding them in the desired shape and placing them in cold water.
- Padded: Neoprene padding on the straps for comfort.
- Pant, drink, eat treats!: Your dog can pant, drink and even be fed treats through the Ultra Baskerville Dog Muzzle. We love how easy it is to reward dogs during training because of the wide holes of the basket muzzle allow for maximum ventilation to prevent your dog from overheating.
If you need a muzzle to prevent wound licking or eating inappropriate items, you might prefer our Jafco Muzzles. If you would like to compare the muzzles, you can check out our Muzzle Comparison Chart.
Muzzles are available in black or tan. The black comes with plastic resin clips and the tan comes with metal clips.(The blue neck collar shown in picture is not included). If you prefer clear or white, check out our Jafco Muzzles.
When you receive your muzzle, make sure that it is large enough to allow your dog to pant and that it is secure. We are happy to take returns on muzzles that are in like-new condition.
Sizing: (These muzzles are not recommended for small dogs with short noses such as Pugs and Boston Terriers.)
To choose a size, we recommend using the weight/breed guidelines below as long as your dog is not over or underweight. If your dog is not at an ideal weight, or is between sizes, we recommend that you measure using a soft measuring tape along the length of your dogâs snout from the end of his nose to the point where the snout starts to slope upwards to the eyes (as shown in the drawing below). Then, measure around the widest part of your dog's snout while his mouth is closed. Still not sure what size to get? Feel free to order two sizes and return the size that doesn't fit. We do not have restocking fees on items that are in like-new condition.
Approx. Weight of Dog
Example Breeds (Avg. sized adults)
10 to 15 lbs
Bischon Frise, Dachshund, Miniature Pinscher, Large Chihuahua, Jack Russell
2.5" to 3"
5.5" to 8"
12 to 25 lbs
Border Terrier, Jack Russell, Cocker Spaniel, Small Beagle, Miniature Poodle, Sheltie
3" to 3.75
7.5" to 9.75"
25 to 45 lbs
Border Collie, Large Beagle, Corgi, Viszla, Standard Poodle
3.5" to 4.25"
8.5" to 11.5"
40 to 65 lbs
Springer Spaniel, Dalmatian, Pointers, Small Pit Bull, Cattle Dog
4" to 4.75"
10" to 13"
60 to 90 lbs
Labrador, Golden Retriever, Doberman, German Shepherd, Greyhound, Weimaraner, Husky, Large Pit Bull, Boxer
|4" to 5.5"||11" to 14"|
80 to 150 lbs
Great Dane, Mastiff, Newfoundland, Rottweiler, Giant Schnauzer, X-Large Pit Bull, Large German Shepherd
4" to 6.5"
12.5" to 15.5"
Click the play button below to view a great video of the Baskerville Ultra Dog Muzzle in action:
This Item Ships from the Pet Expertise Warehouse.
Standard shipping within the continental US for orders Over $35* is FREE!
For US orders under $35 standard shipping is $6.75+.
Shipping outside of the US is $24.75 and up.
Exceptions and details about our free shipping offer: Items that ship directly from our supplier, (such as custom made items and large items like crates and gates), are not eligible for our free shipping offer (although they may have their own free shipping!). If an item ships directly from our supplier there will not be a "Pet Expertise Shipping" tab in the product details.
The $35 item total is calculated on items that ship from the Pet Expertise warehouse only. The total is taken before shipping, taxes or discount codes.
To view the shipping cost follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart and click on the View Cart button.
2. Click on the "Calculate" icon. Enter your country and zip code in the form and click Calculate.