House Training Your Puppy / Dog
Until your dog has learned where to potty, she should be either under constant surveillance, in her crate, or tethered. (Use a tether only when your dog is supervised.) We've got what you need for house training your dog: crates in just the right size, tethers, indoor options from dog potties to dog diapers, treats to reward success and cleaners for accidents. Not to mention expert advice! The products chosen by our dog training expert, Jess Rollins, should help get you on your way to a well-trained dog or puppy!
- Crates, Gates & Pens for House Training
- Tethers & Hands-Free Leashes for House Training
- Pet Accident Cleaners
- Male Wrap and Dog Diapers to Help Prevent Accidents
- Bells for House Training
- Dog Potties and Pee Pads
- Use the Train 'n Praise Remote House Training System!
- Calming Aids to Help in House Training
- Treats to Reward Your Dog for Pottying in the Right Spot