FREE Dog Training E-Book
With a value of $7.50 or more, this guide is our gift to you to help you to enjoy your dog to the fullest! We would love it if you would read this dog training book and recommend it to your friends.
Our positive dog trainer and owner, Jess Rollins, has trained hundreds of dogs since 1999 and has earned a Counseling Certificate from the world-renowned SF-SPCA dog trainers academy.
This positive dog training guide is the result of years of dog training experience and is a wonderful way to get started training your dog while having fun.
This FREE Dog Training E-book will help you to:
- Train your dog using gentle, reward-based methods that work!
Prevent and solve common dog behavior problems such as:
- Jumping up
- Pulling on the leash
- Housebreak / Housetrain your dog.
- Teach your dog basic commands such as "come" and "stay".
- Teach your dog to respond to his name by paying attention to you.
- Teach your dog to accept having his nails trimmed and ears cleaned.
Train your dog the life-saving commands, "Leave It" and "Drop It".
- Learn how to properly socialize your new puppy in order to prevent fear and aggression problems in the future.
- Learn "The Science of Dog Treats".
- Bonus - Instructions on how to teach your dog to "Settle" and "Go" where you point!
- And most importantly, find out how to have a more rewarding relationship with your dog!
Dog Training E-Book Features:
- Written by a certified professional dog trainer with years of experience.
- Helpful worksheets to track your progress with your dog.
- Dog care guidelines.
- Includes strategies to help deal with any problem you are having with your dog.
Dog Training E-Book Testimonials:
- The Dog Training Guide is one of the very best guides I have seen and I've read quite a few. It is very concise and informative. - Linda
- I've read your dog training e-book and I think it's wonderful. What a good book to market to trainers who train puppy classes or remedial "I've let my dog run my life" classes. You know, you can't take notes during class, cause you're too dang busy! I know some folks getting puppies and I am recommending your book! -Aimee Warner
- I enjoyed your book. Good, clear, simple instructions for common issues. -Judy B.
Download the Dog Training Guide now and start training your dog!
Downloadable Guide is a 483 KB .pdf document. Use the free program Adobe Reader to open.