Male Wrap, Dog Belly Band - Housetraining / House Training Aid
Male wraps for dogs, or dog belly bands, can help house train (housebreak) your dog or puppy as well as make house training a little more pleasant for everyone involved. Male wraps are great for incontinent dogs or dogs that urinate when excited or a little nervous.
- Speed house training! Having your male dog wear a belly band while you are house training him will prevent urine stains and odors on carpet and furniture, which helps in housebreaking because your dog will not be tempted to remark areas where he smells his scent. Read more about housetraining using a Male Wrap.
- Perfect for dogs who "mark". Once your dog discovers that he just pees into their belly bands (and get themselves a little wet) instead of hitting their desired targets, they are generally discouraged from marking. Clean up is also much easier!
- Comfortable and absorbent for incontinent dogs.
- Great for travel and visiting! A comfortable Male Wrap makes your dog or puppy a more welcome visitor and easier to clean up after in case of accidents.
Pet Expertise Exclusive! Our male wraps are designed by our owner & dog trainer just for Pet Expertise and are the best dog belly bands you will find anywhere!
- Our dog belly bands are made of a cotton-blend material that has just the right amount of absorbency, softness and stretch to stay in the right position without binding or irritating your dog.
- No plastic liner means that the skin can breathe properly, and there is no elastic to dig into your dog's skin.
- Adjustable hook and loop closures provide a sure fit.
- A removable, washable microfiber insert is included and you can add an incontinence or sanitary pad to further increase the band’s capacity.
- Our belly band wraps and inserts are washable and durable.
Use the Pet Expertise Male Wrap with or without the removable microfiber insert.
- Each Male Wrap comes with one removable, washable, absorbent insert. Removing the insert pad makes it a lightweight belly band that is perfect for dogs that have small accidents due to marking or excitement urination.
- The removable micro-fiber terry insert if left in the band creates triple the absorbency which is great for dogs that are incontinent or are having larger accidents. The micro-fiber pad is attached securely to the Male Wrap via hook and loop closure so that you can replace it with a fresh insert. You can increase the capacity of the Male Wrap band still further by inserting a sanitary pad under the the removable microfiber pad.
- Instructions and care: Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water with a mild detergent (do not bleach). Tumble dry on low heat or line dry. If your dog does urinate in the band please make sure his fur and skin are cleaned and dried as urine can cause skin irritation. Dogs tend to tolerate wearing the belly band very well. (They don’t seem to notice it much.) If your dog is able to scrunch it down or get it off, try putting it on with the overlap on the underside of the dog or contact us for more hints.
- In light blue soft fabric, 4-6" wide (we use a range of widths from 4" for the smallest bands to 6" for the largest).
- Additional insert pads are available.
You may want to consider purchasing extra male wraps so that when one is being cleaned you have another available. Plus we have a 10% discount for purchasing more than one!
Please note: Measure your dog loosely around his waist where the male wrap would lie. PLEASE MEASURE CAREFULLY as we cannot take returns on this item due to sanitary reasons.
Click the play button below to view a demo of the Male Dog Wraps (FYI, the video shows a slightly different version of our Male Wrap. All wraps now come with the extra pad making them work both as "Tinkler" and a "Soaker" version.:
This Item Ships from the Pet Expertise Warehouse in California.
Standard shipping within the continental US for orders Over $49* is FREE!
For US order under $49 standard shipping is $6.75+.
Shipping outside of the US is $24.75 and up.
Exceptions and details about our free shipping offer: Items that ship directly from our supplier, (such as custom made items and large items like crates and gates), are not eligible for our free shipping offer (although they may have their own free shipping!). If an item ships directly from our supplier there will not be a "Pet Expertise Shipping" tab in the product details.
The $49 item total is calculated on items that ship from the Pet Expertise warehouse only. The total is taken before shipping, taxes or discount codes.
To view the shipping cost follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart and click on the View Cart button.
2. Click on the "Calculate" icon. Enter your country and zip code in the form and click Calculate.