SeaDent Kelp & Enzyme Dental Supplement for Dogs. All Natural!
SeaDent dental supplement helps to keep your dog's teeth clean and breath fresh by combining the plaque-fighting power of kelp with five plant enzymes that have been proven to fight plaque and bacteria in the mouth.
- SeaDent works two ways!: This new supplement from Animals' Apawthecary, attacks plaque-forming bacteria by the systemic activity of kelp, and with digestive and antibacterial enzymes that begin work immediately upon entering the mouth. The enzymes in SeaDent break down food particles in between the teeth and under the gum lines for cleaner teeth and fresher breath! Users report visible results within three weeks!
- The power of organic kelp: Kelp is a plaque-fighter and also an excellent source of essential trace minerals that all dogs need, including iodine, a mineral that supports healthy thyroid function, healthy skin and coat structure. Kelp is also a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells throughout against the effects of oxidation and premature aging.
- The power of plant enzymes: Unlike other oral products for dogs that contain kelp as their sole ingredient, SeaDent for Dogs is fortified with plant enzymes that have been proven to fight plaque and bacteria in the mouth. The enzymes are also helpful for digestion.
Easy to Use! Just sprinkle the tasty SeaDent powder once daily onto your dog's food (scoop included.). Store in a cool, dry place.
Dogs under 25 lbs: 1/2 scoop, Dogs 25-50 lbs: 1 scoop, Dogs over 50 lbs: 2 scoops. Alternatively, you can put a small amount on a doggy toothbrush and brush your dog's teeth with it.
- Economical! Each SeaDent bottle contains 70g of supplement which is about 225 scoops.
All Natural Ingredients: Organic Kelp (Laminaria digitata), Lysozyme, Amylase, Cellulase, Papain, Protease (from Bacillus lichenformis), maltodextrin (excipient). No artificial colors or preservatives!
Active Ingredients (per scoop) about 300 mg:
Organic Kelp (Laminaria digitata): 290 mg
Proprietary Enzyme Blend (Lysozyme, amylase, cellulase, protease and papain): 10 mg
- Made in the USA by Animals Apawthecary, highly respected leaders of the natural pet supplements industry since 1995. The president and founder of the company, Greg Tilford, is considered one of the premier experts in the field of veterinary botanical medicine and has written five books and dozens of journal articles. Animals Apawthecary’s herbal supplements are recommended by more veterinarians in America than any other brand!
- Note: Not intended for human use. Contains naturally occurring iodine, use with caution in animals with thyroid disease.
This Item Ships from the Pet Expertise Warehouse in California.
Standard shipping within the continental US for orders Over $49* is FREE!
For US order under $49 standard shipping is $6.75+.
Shipping outside of the US is $24.75 and up.
Exceptions and details about our free shipping offer: Items that ship directly from our supplier, (such as custom made items and large items like crates and gates), are not eligible for our free shipping offer (although they may have their own free shipping!). If an item ships directly from our supplier there will not be a "Pet Expertise Shipping" tab in the product details.
The $49 item total is calculated on items that ship from the Pet Expertise warehouse only. The total is taken before shipping, taxes or discount codes.
To view the shipping cost follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart and click on the View Cart button.
2. Click on the "Calculate" icon. Enter your country and zip code in the form and click Calculate.