Polar Trex Winter Dog Boots from Ruffwear, Set of 4
Designed for warmth and traction in winter conditions. These boots for dogs stay on and look great!
- Built for winter snow and ice!: Protects your dog's paws from extreme winter environments. The three-layer soft-shell upper is weather-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable. The Vibram Icetrek outsole provides superb traction on slippery frozen surfaces.
- Easy to put on and keep on: Hook and loop cinch straps make it easy to put Polar Trex boots on paws and keep them securely in place. The pullover stretch gaiter with zippered closure keeps boots on and weather out. The gusset design provides a wide opening for easy on and off .
- Stay visible!: Ruffwear Polar Trex dog boots feature reflective trim that helps provide low-light visibility from multiple angles. The optional Beacon Light is also available for enhanced visibility when placed on your dog's harness or collar.
- Perfect for: Slippery, cold winter conditions.
- More info: Ruffwear has some great information on their site about teaching your dog to wear dog boots.
- Set of 4 dog boots. (Or you can purchase them in pairs which is great for dogs that have different sized paws)
Return information: Please measure your dog's front and back paws carefully using the method below. Try these dog boots on indoors and play with your dog to make sure the boots fit before using them outside. We can only take back boots that are in their original condition. Please contact us if you have any fitting questions or the boots aren't working for you so we can help.
Shipping: This special order item ships directly from our supplier to US addresses only.
Sizing: Click for a printable sizing guide.
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface.
- Place a piece of paper under a front paw.
- Lift your dog's opposite front paw so that the weight is placed firmly onto the paw being measured.
- Mark both sides of the weighted paw at its widest point on the sheet of paper.
- Measure that distance and repeat the process to make sure you get a consistent result.
- Measure a back paw using the steps above. If the back paw is different from the front paw, then use our single boot ordering.
- If your dog's paw is between sizes, choose the smaller size.
Click the play button below for a video on sizing the Ruffwear boots:
FREE Ruffwear Direct Shipping via USPS.
Allow 3 - 8 days for delivery.
Please note that if you purchase additional items from the Pet Expertise Warehouse or other Supplier Direct items you may incur additional shipping charges which will be calculated at checkout. To view the shipping cost for an item follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart.
2. Click the View Cart link.
3. Click on the CALCULATE link (on the right side just after the Subtotal).