Marco Polo Dog Tracking & Monitoring - New Advanced System
If you’re a dog owner, you will likely one day experience the awful moment of realizing that your dog has gone missing. Luckily, Marco Polo Dog Tracker can monitor, track and locate your dog to help bring him or her home safely.
No cellular service or monthly fees!: Marco Polo will work anywhere, anytime, using radio waves that do not require cell service to work. Saves hundreds of dollars over product lifetime when compared to subscription-based solutions! Great for travel.
- Great for pets over 5 lbs!: Collar tags measure approx. 2” x 1” x 5/8″ and weigh only 0.8 oz, suitable for most any size pet over 5 lbs or so (collar length must be at least 7").
- Faster & more reliable than GPS: Marco Polo updates the distance and direction to your pet every few seconds. Your pet’s location is always shown relative to you, not to a mark on a map. GPS-based systems only give you a general location, updated every few minutes. MarcoPolo will locate your pet within inches and even works through walls!
- Long battery life: Marco Polo’s battery charge life is the longest of any system available. The collar tag's lithium batteries will operate with typical use for up to 6 weeks before needing recharging. When tracking a lost pet, the handheld locator’s charge will last up to 3 days. (Pet Expertise note: It works best in our experience to simply keep the locator unit plugged in when not in use.)
- Simple setup: Marco Polo is ready right to go out of the box. Single button-push to begin searching for lost pets.
- Get alerted if your dog leaves the "Safety Zone": Marco Polo’s smallest zone is much smaller than any GPS system allows, and is ideal for small yards, or when hiking with your pet. The largest zone will work in rural areas. Should your pet wander outside your selected zone, you will be notified via the handheld locator in 80 seconds or less. (Pet Expertise note: The add on phone dialer makes this feature even more useful.)
- Single button tracking: If your pet goes missing, push one button to start tracking and follow the onscreen arrow. The range is up to 2 miles if the pet is in direct line of sight, less around hills, buildings, etc., just like a walkie-talkie. (Pet Expertise note: It does take a bit of practice to get the hang of using the tracking feature, so have fun playing hide and seek with your dog or family member! Hint - find high ground!).
- Expandable to three pets: Each Marco Polo system is capable of monitoring up to three pets and this starter system comes with one tag. Up to two (optional) additional tags can be purchased per system. A wandering pet will trigger an alarm specific to their tag. Push the tracking button for that tag and you will immediately begin tracking that pet.
- Tags have unique IDs: Each collar tag comes from the factory with a preset ID number and no two are ever alike.
- Small, rugged and waterproof collar tags: They are designed to take the abuse almost any pet can dish out and to stay attached, even on active pets running through rough terrain. Tags are fully waterproof and will withstand prolonged swimming and will operate reliably in temperatures from -13°F up to 125°F.
Shipping: This special order item ships free from our supplier to US addresses only. Please allow seven days for delivery.
Click the play button below to watch the Marco Polo Dog Tracking System in action:
FREE Marco Polo Direct Shipping to US Addresses.
Allow 4 - 8 days for delivery.
Please note that if you purchase additional items from the Pet Expertise Warehouse or other Supplier Direct items you may incur additional shipping charges which will be calculated at checkout. To view the shipping cost for an item follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart.
2. Click the View Cart link.
3. Click on the CALCULATE link (on the right side just after the Subtotal).