The AllSafe Car Safety Harness is the world's best performing and best crash-tested car safety harness currently available for dogs. It offers the highest rated tensile strength and superior crash-test performance.
- High-quality German construction: The AllSafe Car harness is made of high tensile strength and tear-resistant nylon. (However, please note that this harness is not chew proof - no nylon is - so please supervise your dog.) All of the metal parts are stainless steel. The chest piece is padded for a comfortable fit, to prevent chafing, and to protect pressure points in case of an accident. The 6" tether for the harness connects instantly to any seat belt on the rear seat, no tools required. Reflective detail.
- Perfect track record of safety for over 15 years!
- Can also be used as a walking harness.
- Crash test results: The German Auto Club tested the AllSafe Harness at their ADAC Technology Centre. Performance was measured against the criteria established in DIN-75410-2 / ECE R-17 and successfully crash tested with a 50 lb. dog dummy at speeds up to 30 mph. The harness was also tested by the Test and Research Institute of Sweden and the Swedish Veterinary Office and by MGA Research in the USA using the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 213 for Child Restraints and crash tested with a dog dummy weighing 75 lbs. at speeds up to 30 mph. The AllSafe Harness has most recently been tested using the current Center for Pet Safety interpretation of ideal harness performance.
- Use your AllSafe wisely!: For use in the backseat and best with either the short tether included or for maximum safety, the Center for Car Safety recommends feeding the lap/shoulder belt combination through the back of the harness to restrict your dog so that he or will be kept on the seat in the event of a crash. Dogs love room to roam, but if your dog's head can reach the front seats the AllSafe will not be able to do its job. Click for instructions.
Sizing: Using a flexible measuring tape, take the measurements shown below and then select one of the sizes based on those measurements:
|Small||16" - 24"||11" - 32"||6.4"||22-33 lbs.||
|Medium||24" - 29.6"||20" - 40"||6.8"||34-66 lbs.||
|Large||25.6" - 40"||20" - 40"||9.2||67-110 lbs.||
|XL||30.4" - 40"||20" - 42.8"||12||Over 110 lbs.||
FREE Supplier Direct Shipping via UPS or FedEx Ground.
Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Please note that if you purchase additional items from the Pet Expertise Warehouse or other Supplier Direct items you may incur additional shipping charges which will be calculated at checkout. To view the shipping cost for an item follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart.
2. Click the View Cart link.
3. Click on the CALCULATE link (on the right side just after the Subtotal).