Keep control over your dog while allowing him extra room to romp. Great for playtime and training. Especially useful when training your dog to come.
- Heavy-duty hardware, rope and construction. Bright yellow color for visibility.
- Shock absorber segment reduces strain on you and your dog.
- Floats for use in water.
- The stopper at the end can either be held in your hand or allowed to drag along the ground. Do not attempt to restrain your dog by picking up the cord with your bare hands; use gloves if you would like to hold on to the line. Alternatively, you can allow the line to drag along the ground and then step on the line to restrain your dog. The line can also be tied to an immovable object, or tied to a weight such as a jug full of sand to slow your dog down.
- Approximately 1/4 inches wide. Can be shortened as needed.
- Includes instructions on teaching your dog to come to you.
Best used with a harness which allows leash attachment on the back of the dog.
The Drag Line is recommended for supervised use only. Not for use as a tie-out. Since it is made of rope, the Drag Line will most likely degrade if left outside in all weather; for that type of use we would suggest a metal tie-out.
Please note: We have done our best to create a safe product and it is much safer than most long leashes on the market. However, we would like to urge you to use caution and recommend that you only attach your dog to the dragline in safe areas which are free from traffic and other hazards. Pet Expertise cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur during use of the dragline.
This Item Ships from the Pet Expertise Warehouse in California.
Standard shipping within the continental US for orders Over $49* is FREE!
For US order under $49 standard shipping is $6.75+.
Shipping outside of the US is $24.75 and up.
Exceptions and details about our free shipping offer: Items that ship directly from our supplier, (such as custom made items and large items like crates and gates), are not eligible for our free shipping offer (although they may have their own free shipping!). If an item ships directly from our supplier there will not be a "Pet Expertise Shipping" tab in the product details.
The $49 item total is calculated on items that ship from the Pet Expertise warehouse only. The total is taken before shipping, taxes or discount codes.
To view the shipping cost follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart and click on the View Cart button.
2. Click on the "Calculate" icon. Enter your country and zip code in the form and click Calculate.