Lightweight Long Dog Leash in Soft Tubular Webbing: 10, 20 or 30 feet
Prevent escape at home or the park while playing and training together!
- The long leash can also be used as a regular walking leash. Simply make a knot every few feet and then let it out longer in safe play areas.
- The long leash is less expensive and safer than a retractable leash which can clatter after your dog if you drop it! No moving parts to wear out or break.
- Long leashes such as this one are safest for your dog when used with a harness which allows leash attachment on the back of the dog and/or a leash shock absorber to prevent jarring of your dogâ€™s neck (See "Related Products" below).
- Made of 1/2" wide, lightweight, soft, tubular (double-ply) nylon with handle and swivel clip.
- Recommended for dogs 5 to 50 lbs for regular use and more occasional training use for larger dogs. This light-weight long leash is best for large dogs who are not apt to run full-tilt to the end of the leash. For a more heavy-weight and durable training line check out our Outdoor Drag Line.
This Item Ships from the Pet Expertise Warehouse in California.
Standard shipping within the continental US for orders Over $49* is FREE!
For US order under $49 standard shipping is $6.75+.
Shipping outside of the US is $24.75 and up.
Exceptions and details about our free shipping offer: Items that ship directly from our supplier, (such as custom made items and large items like crates and gates), are not eligible for our free shipping offer (although they may have their own free shipping!). If an item ships directly from our supplier there will not be a "Pet Expertise Shipping" tab in the product details.
The $49 item total is calculated on items that ship from the Pet Expertise warehouse only. The total is taken before shipping, taxes or discount codes.
To view the shipping cost follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart and click on the View Cart button.
2. Click on the "Calculate" icon. Enter your country and zip code in the form and click Calculate.