Designed for stress free, easy walking! The bungee leash cushions the connection between handler and dog with an elastic core that stretches and recoils automatically.
- Keeps your leash from getting tangled under paws. Works great for teaching loose leash walking (Quick rundown: Your dog gets treats when the leash is relaxed, no treats when leash is extending and stop walking when dog gets to the end).
- The perfect leash to use with front attachment harnesses, as it keeps the leash away from his feet. Also great with the head halters as it will prevent your dog’s head from being turned too forcefully.
- Details: Bungee leashes extend from 3.5 feet to 6 feet long. Extra ring in the handle. Small size is pictured above.
Got two dogs? Try our bungee leash coupler!
- Note, the bungee cord in this leash has a light-tension: For a stronger bungee leash that cushions against pulling more, click here or here.
Small: 1/2" wide, best for dogs 5 - 25 lbs.
Large: 1" wide, best for dogs for dogs over 25 lbs.
This Item Ships from the Pet Expertise Warehouse in California.
Standard shipping within the continental US for orders Over $49* is FREE!
For US order under $49 standard shipping is $6.75+.
Shipping outside of the US is $24.75 and up.
Exceptions and details about our free shipping offer: Items that ship directly from our supplier, (such as custom made items and large items like crates and gates), are not eligible for our free shipping offer (although they may have their own free shipping!). If an item ships directly from our supplier there will not be a "Pet Expertise Shipping" tab in the product details.
The $49 item total is calculated on items that ship from the Pet Expertise warehouse only. The total is taken before shipping, taxes or discount codes.
To view the shipping cost follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart and click on the View Cart button.
2. Click on the "Calculate" icon. Enter your country and zip code in the form and click Calculate.