The Ruffwear Fernie is a technical sweater for your dog's everyday adventures. The advanced sweater-knit fabric has the look of a sweater with a fleece interior, offering the warmth and performance of a fleece jacket. The Fernie can be worn alone, or layered under other Ruffwear coats for additional warmth.
- Looks like a sweater, feels like a fleece jacket! Keep your dog warm when it's cold and dry out with the Fernie technical dog sweater from Ruffwear.
- Quick drying warmth without bulk: The stylish Fernie is high-quality and will last your dog many winters!
- Sleeved-style for full coverage: While still allowing full range of motion.
- Layer-able: Your dog can wear Fernie under other Ruffwear coats for when the weather gets really nasty!
- Zipper closure: For high performance fit.
- More great features: Light loop attachment point for your Ruffwear Beacon (not included) and 3M Reflective trim for night time safety.
- Care: Wash in gentle cycle with cold water and line dry or tumble dry low.
Compare: Not sure which Ruffwear Jacket is perfect for your dog? Click here to view our comparison.
Shipping: This special order item ships free directly from our supplier to US addresses only.
Sizing: Please measure carefully (consider measuring twice to help avoid the cost and inconvenience of a return). The girth is the measurement around the widest part of your dog’s rib cage.
|Size||Fits Girth (G)||Back Length of Coat||Neck Opening of Coat|
|XXS||13" - 17"||13''||12-13.75"|
|XS||17" - 22"||18"||14-15"|
|S||22" - 27"||23.5"||17-19"|
|M||27" - 32"||26"||19-21.5"|
|L||32" - 36"||27.5"||21.5-24"|
|XL||36" - 42"||35.75"||225-26.5"|
FREE Ruffwear Direct Shipping via USPS.
Allow 3 - 8 days for delivery.
Please note that if you purchase additional items from the Pet Expertise Warehouse or other Supplier Direct items you may incur additional shipping charges which will be calculated at checkout. To view the shipping cost for an item follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart.
2. Click the View Cart link.
3. Click on the CALCULATE link (on the right side just after the Subtotal).