Urban Trail Custom Padded Harness. No-Pull, Backpack, Leash Options!
The custom-made Urban Trail Harness is the highest quality dog harness we have ever come across and is perfect for active dogs.
ATTENTION: Please allow up to *4-6 weeks* for delivery of this custom-made harness.
- Comfy custom harnesses made by a sled dog company! The Urban Trail harness is beautifully constructed with thick, plush fleece and reflective tape. It is designed to be completely safe and comfortable for your dog by people who really know what they are doing!
- Did we mention it's custom? The Urban Trail harness is custom-made for your dog for a fantastic fit.
- Perfect exercise harness: Perfect for exercising with your dog such as running, scootering, roller blading, biking, tracking, or other dog sports. Great for walking too!
- Just say no to chaffing! The Urban Trail Harness is fully padded. Even the adjustable straps are padded and the buckle does not contact the dog's body.The harness stays away from the dogs armpits for comfortable striding and prevention of chaffing.
- Adjustability: The harness girth is adjustable by a few inches. There is a plastic quick-snap buckle in the chest portion and the neck can just be slipped over the head. (Optional adjustable neck).
Custom-made means lots of awesome options!:
- Optional No Pull Ring: An additional ring can be added to the front of the collar portion to help reduce pulling in a way similar to other front attachment harnesses such as the Easy Walk Harness.
- Optional Biking Side Ring: A ring that is a bit more off to the side for use in biking with your dog using a bike attachment.
- Custom embroidery for up to 10 characters (you might put a phone number OR your dog's name).
- Optional adjustable neck portion: Great for dogs with large heads, small dogs and growing dogs.
- Optional backpack sized to match your harness size which attaches directly to the harness, and is easy to attach and remove.
- Made in the USA. Machine washable, line dry.
- Whole Dog Journal and veterinarian approved.
- For dogs 15 lbs and up. For dogs under 25 lbs, we recommend selecting one of the following colors, which are available in narrower webbing for a more well-proportioned harness: black, blue, red, purple, or pastel pink.
Shipping: This item is custom made to your specifications and ships to you directly from our supplier. Free USA shipping! Please allow up to *4-6 weeks* for delivery (it is worth it!)
Returns: Custom harnesses are not returnable so please contact us if you have any questions at all.
- Use a soft measuring tape. It's easiest to measure if you have a second person available to occupy your dog by feeding treats. Be sure your dog is standing square and level with his head up and back flat. Be sure to measure the dog, not the fur. Avoid pulling the measuring tape tight. If you have ANY questions about measuring, feel free to contact us!
- Study the pictures below, and write down each measurement on a scrap of paper and then measure again! If the numbers do not match closely, keep measuring until you get consistent measurements.
- Enter your measurements (in inches) in the option boxes above.
- Please provide your dog’s breed and weight is helpful for us to double check your measurements to make sure you get the correct size harness.
Urban Trail Direct Shipping FREE via USPS to US Addresses.
Allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery.
Please note that if you purchase additional items from the Pet Expertise Warehouse or other Supplier Direct items you may incur additional shipping charges which will be calculated at checkout. To view the shipping cost for an item follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart.
2. Click the View Cart link.
3. Click on the CALCULATE link (on the right side just after the Subtotal).