Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness, Special Order Direct from Supplier
The Wiggles Wags and Whiskers Freedom No-Pull Harness is "The Ferrari of Dog Walking Harnesses" - Grisha Stewart, Ahimsa Dog Training, Seattle, WA. Featuring a martingale loop on the back of the harness which tightens gently around your dog’s chest to discourage pulling as well as a front loop for ultimate control.
- Why we love it: The Freedom No-Pull Harness design minimizes or eliminates pulling, neck strain, and the chance of escape. The Freedom Harness is recommended by trainers as the "ultimate in flexibility, control, and training." Vets love the harness because it is designed to walk from the back of the dog keeping their spinal cord in alignment. Adoption groups love it because of its' ease of use.
- Reduces pulling!: The patented action loop sits at the back of the dog between the shoulders allowing your dog to walk in a straight line without twisting or straining, while discouraging pulling by gently tightening around the chest. The Freedom Harness features a ring on the front of the chest for an additional control point which lets you “steer” your dog and redirect his or her attention which make leash training easier. Using a double ended leash allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously, allowing you to steer your dog like using the reins on a horse and redirect his attention back to you.
- Multi-functional: The harness can be used for discouraging pulling when attached to the front or for exercise when attached to the back. A leash can be attached to both the front and back of the harness or just the front or the back. Test it to see which works best for you and your dog!
- Chewing warranty: The manufacturer will replace up to two chewed straps for free, no questions asked, for just the cost of shipping. Contact us if your harness needs to be repaired to get the correct mailing address
- Comfortable and durable!: The Freedom harness has a soft Swiss velvet lining on the strap that goes behind the legs to help prevent rubbing, chaffing and sores that sometimes can be seen with other harness designs. All of the edges of the webbing are turned out to keep them from irritating your dog's skin. This well made harness will stand up to daily use by even the strongest dogs!
- Perfect for all dogs: Great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make this harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is also great for dogs with amputations, arthritis or other injuries.
- Other great features: 100% Made in the USA! Easy to put on and take off. Washable.
- View fitting and training instructions.
Optional items available:
- 2-ended leash: It is 3.5 feet long when you use the dual connection, or 5 feet long when you use the single connection and connect the other end to the handle.
- Euro Leash: This leash is very multi-functional and can be used as a dual connection leash for your Freedom Harness. Here are some of the other uses: 8', 4', 2' leash, traffic handle, temporary tie-out, leash and collar combo, two dog leash.
- Regular 4' or 6' leashes: Standard leashes to match your harness. You would attach this leash to either the front (for no pull) or the back (for exercise).
- Martingale Collar: These collars have a loop within a loop and are escape proof when adjusted property. No buckle.
- Regular Buckle Collar: A standard collar with a quick clip buckle to match your harness.
This item ships direct from the supplier within 2 weeks to U.S. addresses only via Priority mail for $6.75.
Restocking fee applies: Please note that if you wish to return a special order Freedom Harness (or accessories) purchased through this page there is a 20% restocking fee. If you prefer, you can order from our regular Freedom Harness page which does not have restocking fees.
Use a soft tape measure around the widest part of your dog's chest (rib cage), behind the front legs. The tape measure should be flat to the dog, not pulled tight, but not loose. If your dog will fit in two sizes, choose the smaller size unless you expect your dog to get bigger.
|XS||14" - 20"||13-26 lbs||5/8"|
|S||18" - 24"||25-36 lbs||5/8"|
|M 5/8'' width||23" - 28"||35-45 lbs||5/8"|
|M 1'' width||23" - 28"||40-60 lbs||1''|
|L||27" - 32"||60-85 lbs||1"|
|XL||31" - 37"||85-130 lbs||1"|
|2XL||36" - 44"||130-250 lbs||1"|
Click the play button below for a video of the Freedom Harness in action (and view more videos in the video tab):
Supplier Direct Shipping to US Addresses for $6.75
Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Please note that if you purchase additional items from the Pet Expertise Warehouse or other Supplier Direct items you may incur additional shipping charges which will be calculated at checkout. To view the shipping cost for an item follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart.
2. Click the View Cart link.
3. Click on the CALCULATE link (on the right side just after the Subtotal).