ClickIt Sport Harness, Crash-Tested Dog Car Harness by Sleepypod
Clickit Sport is Sleepypod’s next generation car safety harness for dogs. The new design is light and easy to use, without sacrificing safety. Clickit Sport is packed with state of the art technology that is the result of a dedicated 2½-year engineering effort. It was then rigorously tested.
- Patent-pending Infinity Loop: The ClickIt Sport's Infinity Loop webbing design, in combination with a padded vest, work together to distribute and reduce damaging forces that can cause injury without needing any heavy metal hardware.
- Three-point design: Your dog’s entire torso is stabilized to help protect your dog by reducing forward and side-to-side movement in the event of a collision or sudden stop. Of course, properly securing your dog with a dog seatbelt like the ClickIt also protects your passengers (and yourself) in the event of an accident.
- Extremely well-made and comfortable: The easy to clean, ClickIt Sport Harness is made of luggage-grade, ballistic nylon. Your dog can lie down comfortably wearing the ClickIt Sport.
- Strength-tested and crash tested: Automotive grade materials and hardware are used to make this impressive harness. The harness was crash tested using the same dynamic testing used for child safety seats. See video below.
- Quick and easy: Simple to put on your dog and to safely secure him or her in the car.
- Multi-purpose: Great for use as a walking harness with reflective strips for visibility at night.
- Safety anduse notes: Please supervise your dog so that he or she does not chew on the harness. You may also want to add a taste deterrent like Bitter Apple. This harness is not guaranteed if chewed and a dog can make really short work of even the strongest nylon when frustrated!
- Clickit Sport vs. Utility: The ClickIt Utility version includes side-attachments and offers the most control of your dog's movement in the car. The Sport is easier to use and lighter. The Utility size range can fit smaller dogs than the Sport.
Sizing: Use a soft tape measure or if you don't have one, you can use a piece of string or ribbon, mark the measurement around the chest and then measure the string. Measure the circumference of your dog's chest by placing the tape measure all the way around the the chest (rib cage), behind the front legs. The tape measure should be flat to the dog, not pulled tight, but not loose.
Small: 17" - 22" Girth
Medium: 22.5" - 28 Girth
Large: 28.5" - 34" Girth
X-Large: 34.5" - 40" Girth
Click the play button below to view a video:
Crash test video:
How to Use:
This Item Ships from the Pet Expertise Warehouse in California.
Standard shipping within the continental US for orders Over $49* is FREE!
For US order under $49 standard shipping is $6.75+.
Shipping outside of the US is $24.75 and up.
Exceptions and details about our free shipping offer: Items that ship directly from our supplier, (such as custom made items and large items like crates and gates), are not eligible for our free shipping offer (although they may have their own free shipping!). If an item ships directly from our supplier there will not be a "Pet Expertise Shipping" tab in the product details.
The $49 item total is calculated on items that ship from the Pet Expertise warehouse only. The total is taken before shipping, taxes or discount codes.
To view the shipping cost follow the steps below:
1. Add the item(s) to your cart and click on the View Cart button.
2. Click on the "Calculate" icon. Enter your country and zip code in the form and click Calculate.